Search Engine Optimisation
or “how will Google find MY website and
help me attract more customers, get more sales”?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process employed to get YOUR website as high as possible in Google and other search engines (like Yahoo! and Bing), when people search for products and services like yours.
SEO then helps visitors choose to click onto YOUR website (rather than those of your competitors) and stay there, with the aim of converting them into new customers for YOUR business.
RKJOnline SEO Offerings
Our SEO offerings can be split into 2 main areas: On-page SEO and Off-page SEO – both of which can help your website’s search engine ranking plus generally help market your business.
Google in particular wants to reward how relevant the information on your website is, to that which the visitor
wants to see, and how important your website is viewed by the online community.
Relevance and Importance are at the core of our SEO services.
Have a look at our SEO offerings by clicking the links below and/or check out our SEO Offerings Summary at the foot of this page.
On Page SEO
From professional SEO copywriting to keyword research, ensure your website
attracts Google’s attention in the right way and market your business at the same time
Off Page SEO
Never underestimate the power of off-page SEO: it’s a necessity and has a great influence
on your website’s Google ranking and will attract new, local customers to your door
What you need to know about SEO
(before you decide to spend money on it)
Well, you have a new website but how do new (or even existing) customers know about it? They may not even know your business exists, let alone the name of your new website!
The truth is, they don’t know your website exists ... yet.
Instead, they will be searching for the products or services you offer, by describing them in Google, Yahoo!, Bing etc. with certain keywords – and waiting to see what those search engines show them in response.SEO is about encouraging Google and the other search engines to show your website in response to those searches from potential customers and to show it as high as possible, preferably on page one of the rankings.
- This is called a “natural” or "organic" search engine ranking
- And it can only happen if your website has both “On-page” and “Off-page” SEO
- Google in particular looks for:
SEO is not an easy process; it’s not quick and it’s not cheap. But without it your website can’t do the job it was built for – display and sell your products and services – because few people will find it. If you discuss SEO with an expert or a webmaster and the term “Search Engine Friendly” is used about your website-to-be, just check with them exactly what they mean. Do they mean that the web-pages themselves are “search engine friendly” (they have used titles, meta tags alt images, H1 headings etc.) or do they mean that their offering covers ON-page AND OFF-page together with certain additional SEO features which complement these. Check what you are getting for your money.
As a business owner with a website, you need FULL SEO (both On-Page and Off-Page) and the sooner the better.
So why choose RKJOnline
Web Design in Cheshire?
- We are passionate about SEO
- We are pretty good at it (as our loyal clients know!)
- We don’t "charge the Earth" for it
- We take the time to explain what we will do and why we will do it
- We love to help bring more custom to our clients’ businesses and help raise their ROI – SEO helps us do just that
Before you invest in SEO (because it really IS an investment), get the facts; talk to us at RKJOnline Web Design Cheshire – we will always offer free and unbiased advice and explain everything you need to know.
There are plenty of LOCAL customers out there – do they know about YOUR business? Want
to attract them? You need Google Places
Word of Mouth is a powerful tool. We use it to let new customers AND the various search
engines know about YOUR business
Allies of your business, submissions to online directories play an
important role in off-page SEO & local business listings
What is “White Hat” SEO?
It is what RKJOnline Web Design in Cheshire practice. It is otherwise known as “ethical SEO”.
This of course implies there is unethical SEO or so called “black hat” methods; this include actions such as keyword-stuffing on web-pages and using link farms – these tactics may well gain penalties from the search engines which will certainly not help the goal of aiming as high as possible.
What Hat is the only way for RKJOnline – we comply with search engines’ general guidelines and rules and the methods we employ for SEO seek to have excellent long-term success that will last with regular updates and reviews. We consider our methods honest and legitimate, enhancing the integrity of the website and with the human website visitor in mind.For example, we:
- Undertake keyword research for relevant keywords that cater for short and long tails results
- Employ internal website links and sitemap, helping the website visitor to navigate through the site
- Encourage updated and fresh content
- Seek relevant links from webmasters managing websites in the appropriate niche
- Make effective use of meta titles and descriptions on each website page
- Write and share Press Releases
- Provide diagnostics of the website’s ranking performance to our clients, taking actions to adjust, modify or correct website copy and code as is appropriate
Affordable and flexible SEO Services – how do I benefit; how do I start?The online visibility of your website is so important:
- To the search engines – else your website will not rank high enough to be seen by potential customers
- To the human visitor – who finds your website in Google, Yahoo! etc. but then needs to click on it, read it and be impressed by it in order to convert into your latest customer
Our affordable and flexible SEO services are important to that online visibility; they go hand in hand with the website we build for you, ranking you high, driving online traffic to your door, boosting your sales and helping to generate the sort of return on investment (ROI) your business needs. Ultimately you may also decide that other advertising costs are not necessary, saving you more money, more time.
You’ll be talking to a human being:RKJOnline Web Design in Cheshire provide you with a dedicated account manager who not only can answer all your SEO-related questions but also knows your website inside out, monitors your ranking success and actions all aspects of the SEO campaign agreed for your business. When you call or email us, you’ll get a fit-for-purpose response and NO question on SEO is too dumb!
We’ll be monitoring SEO best practice:In the digital world things change quickly, with SEO and Google being no exception. We stay up to date with what’s happening round the block, what changes Google may have made to its algorithm and how that may affect your website ranking. Generally we’ll make changes once a quarter where necessary but ad-hoc changes, as and when, WILL take place where we feel the stability of your website’s position may be in danger. We’ll always keep you abreast of what’s going on; ultimately it’s your call – we won’t do anything you’ll be unhappy with.
Whether we have designed your website or not:We can offer an SEO service to complement the website we have designed for you plus we can also offer an SEO audit and recommendations for any website NOT designed by us. So if you have a website that is not performing too well in the search engine rankings, we can help – and at a fraction of the cost charged by some firms.
Pick up the phone or fill in the form; our advice costs nothing:Just contact us anytime with any questions and we can chat and advise you about how we can mould our SEO service to suit your needs. You may want to check out our RKJOnline SEO Offerings overview first, which gives more in depth details of each element of the service. If you are a new business with a new or completely revamped website, we would really recommend our full service to give you the SEO kick you’ll need and to ensure you are marketed across the Internet. Also, if getting to the top of page one in Google for very competitive search terms is what you are after, you’ll need our complete service. We really are here to help you understand and decide about SEO and we'll offer the best advice we can – for the sake of YOUR business, not ours.
RKJOnline SEO Offerings (SUMMARY ONLY)
On Page SEO
- Domain name advice i.e. use of keywords in your new website name
- Optimised Web page urls
- Keyword Research, LSI, Long Tail etc.
- Professional SEO Copywriting
- Content updates and refresh
- Titles & Tags: Meta; canonical; H1, H2 etc.
- Image optimisation
- Internal Links and 404 errors
- Social bookmarks
- Trust Gain – accreditations, approved links, Google +1 button etc.
OFF Page SEO
Never underestimate off-page SEO – it's as important as “on-page”;
we’d be happy to explain why!
- Social Media e.g. facebook, twitter. Google+
- Google Places
- Quality Back-Links
- Press Releases – creation and distribution
- Rapid Indexing Techniques
- Competitor Analysis (influences on-page decisions)
- Blogs – commenting on other, offsite blogs
- Video promotion (YouTube)
- Business Reviews
- Online Directory Submissions
- Reputation Management
- SEO Audit of your existing website
- Site Map Creation
- Website Analytics and Page Rank check (feedback to client)